Enter Shikari - Take To The Skies
Antonio Bellucci, Detail of St. Sebastian, ca. 1716-18
The Grotto of Elijah, Mount Carmel, Israel, 1913
The last draiad - Gabriel Guay
I’ve seen those faces in the sand on acid
|—||Leonardo Da Vinci (via books-and-clevernesss)|
WITCH OF THE OLD WORLD BOOK OF HERBS
by LADY ABIGAIL
Oil Infusions are made in the extraction of the herbal properties into the oil. Infusions will generally keep up to a year when keep in a cool, dark place. There are two ways to make an Oil Infusions using herbs, cold or hot depending on the needs.
1. Using a large jar with and airtight lid, cram it as full as possible with all
the herbs you’re using.
2. Fill the jar to the brim with the oil. I find that pure light olive oil or
safflower oil work best.
3. Put the lid on tight and place the jar in an out of the way place for three
4. Strain the mixture through cheesecloth, or a coffee filter placed inside
a colander. Squeeze out all the oil possible.
5. Again, fill the jar with as many herbs as you can and put the infused oil
back into the jar and fill it the rest of the way with new oil.
6. Again, place in that out of the way place and store for 2 more weeks.
7. Again, Strain the mixture through cheesecloth, or a coffee filter.
8. Once you have squeezed out all the oil possible put it in an airtight bottle to store the infusion until you need it.
This oil infusion will be made with 2 parts oil to 1 part herb.
1. Using a double boiler mix the herbs and oil slowly until the mixture just
begins to simmer.
2. Turn down the heat to allow the mix to stay hot but not bubble.
3. Strain the herbs from the oil as in the cold infusion.
4. Pour the oil into an airtight bottle.
AS WITH ALL THINGS HERBAL IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO SOMETHING DON’T USE IT. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE DON’T TAKE A CHANCE IT IS NOT WORTH IT
So this just happened. You didn’t read that wrong. It does say $800,000. My friend is caring for her ex husband who has a rare form of cancer. In order for more treatment they need $800,000 up front. Please reblog and boost this. She isn’t asking for any money yet, but I think it is important for people to see what health care in this country really looks like.